Nessie Vinylcleaner Record Cleaning Machine
The Nessie Vinylcleaner record cleaning machine is Nessie's entry level machine. The main difference between this and their other offerings is the absence of the automatic fluid applicator and reservoir. The additional time spent squirting the fluid on and distributing with the included brush are certainly worth the effort when you hear what a freshly cleaned groove can sound like! A great machine, value and introduction into the world of high end record cleaning machines.
I've owned my fair share of record cleaning machines in my day and the overwhelming reason to buy Nessie is the fact that they're so quiet. With others, I've had to wear hearing protection during use. Not so with these. While there is still noise during the fluid removal stage, I can use it without bothering myself or others in the house and therefore use it more regularly. Imagine that...
• Designed for manual washing of vinyl records
• Crafted from high-grade deep black acrylic
• Incredibly quiet, featuring low-noise extraction turbine
• Platter automatically rotates clockwise and counterclockwise
for effective cleaning
• Integrated wastewater tank, with automatic extraction cycle
• Includes record label protectors, integral for hand cleaning
• Includes anti-static mat, 200ml Vinylin spray bottle, Nessie
Standard record brush, and aluminum record weight
• Dimensions: 13" x 11.8" x 9.8" | Weight: 17.6 lbs
We Also Recommend
Demo Wharfedale Stands for Linton Heritage Speakers (Walnut) Pair