HiFi Rose RS150B Reference HiFi Network Streamer
The HiFi Rose RS150B Reference HiFi Network Streamer is a High-Performance playback device that provides various multimedia services with high-quality sound and ultra-high-resolution video. A 14.9" Touchscreen allows you to find exactly what you are looking for faster than ever!
The HiFi Rose OS system provides an innovative musical experience. Stream and play ultra-high-quality music, 4K high-definition video, ad-free YouTube, Podcasts, various radio stations from around the world, CD playback/Ripping, and more.
Integrated with the ESS Technology, SABER ES9038PRO DAC chip, the RS150B offers low noise, low distortion, ultra-high-resolution sound, and analog rich density with proprietary processing supporting PCM 32bit / 768KHz and Native DSD512 (22.5792Mhz).
The Acoustic Engineers and Audio Craftsmen at HiFi Rose bring their 30 years of experience to tune the device to deliver the original impression and intention of high-quality sound. It clearly expresses the entire range of recorded media, from the magnificently rich bass to delicate and elegant highs.
The linear power supply of the HiFi Rose RS150B Reference HiFi Network Streamer provides clean and reliable power to the CPU and audio-output circuits. This fully linear power supply and shielding block noise that may be transmitted to sensitive DAC's for the best possible sound reproduction!
The highly precise Femto clock in the HiFi Rose RS150B Reference HiFi Network Streamer delivers superb stereoscopic, and distortion-free sound with quiet and clear background imaging.
The RS150 supports MQA full decoder technology. MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download.
A 14.9-Inch-Wide Touch Screen offers an intuitive and convenient interface through a high-resolution IPS Multi-Touch panel. The front display can play album art and music videos in a wide viewing angle.
The ROSE Connect ApplicationUsers allows for wireless playback of all music and videos locally and on the network. This App makes accessing the RS250 and your music library as easy as it could possibly be! You can also use their Bluetooth Remote Control. Either way, they have your music-surfing needs covered.
- Dimensions: 16.9” x 12.4” x 4.8"
- Weight: 28.6lbs
- Finish: Milled from Solid Block of High Purity Aluminum, Minimizing Vibrations and Noise. Available in Black or Silver finishes
- Display: 14.9-inch-Wide HD IPS Touch Screen LCD
- Audio In: Analog: 1x Line Unbalanced RCA, 1x Balanced XLR
- Digital: 1x Optical, 1x Coax, 1x AES/EBU, 1x HDMI ARC, 1x USB
- Audio Out: Analog: 1x Line Unbalanced RCA, 1x Balanced XLR
- Digital: 1x Optical, 1x Coax, 1x AES/EBU, 1x HDMI ARC, 1x USB, 1x 12S-DVI, 1x 12S-RJ45
- Video Out: HDMI 2.0x 1 ( up to 3840 x 2160 / 60Hz )
- DAC Chip: ESS SABRE ES9038PRO
- Network: Wired: Ethernet 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- Wireless: External USB type WiFi Dongle
- Media Support: File system: SMBv1, SMBv2 /FTP / WebDav / NTFS / eXfat / FAT32
- Storage interface: 2x USB3.0, 1x Micro SD, 1x SSD
- Remote Controller: BT Remote controller
- Remote App: ROSE Connect (Android, iOS)
- Accessory: Power cord, Quick Start Guide, BT Remote controller, Battery (AAA) x 2, Screw for SSD x4, Screwdriver, Wifi Dongle
If you have any questions about the HiFi Rose RS150B Reference HiFi Network Streamer, please don't hesitate to reach out and call me at 847-217-8985!
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985