Hannl Mera Professional Record Cleaning Machine by Nessie Vinylmaster
The Hannl Mera Professional Record Cleaning Machine is truly a world-class unit.Built to be the "end all" machine for professional use, it of course can, and is, used in home audiophile settings as well. Completely automatic distribution of cleaning fluid, specially designed (and very German) rotary scrubbing brushes, and vacuum system. For the folks who like control over their machines, included is a full complement of switches for either automatic or painstaking manual operation. Simply the finest machine available.
- Hannl Mera Professional Record Cleaning Machine by Nessie Vinylmaster
- Designed for automatic washing of vinyl records
- Crafted from 1cm black high gloss carbon acrylic
- Utilizes the patented HANNL round brush, providing a gentle and deep cleaning
- Adjustable platter speed and platter direction
- Automatic mode - supplies perfect amount of fluid, with set washing & drying time
- Six-step switch for different functions
- Operates at a very quiet 46 decibels
- Dimension: 15" x 15" x 10.2" | Weight: 39.7 lbs
- Power consumption during cleaning: 18 watts | Power consumption during extraction: 140 watts
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions about the Hannl Mera Professional Record Cleaning Machine by Nessie Vinylmaster. I also carry Nessie's other Record Cleaning devices, check them out here!