Bryston 875HT 8 Channel Power Amplifier - DISCONTINUED
The DISCONTINUED Bryston 875HT 8 Channel Power Amplifier is an ultra-versatile way to build a distributed audio system or home theater that throws aside the notion of high channel count can't mean great sound.
This 8-channel model can operate as such, or you can bridge individual channel pairs to form high output channels for more demanding applications. Built on the same proprietary class A/B architecture as Bryston's other amps, this multi-channel beast is the best sounding way to power lots of speakers at one time.
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- 8 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including two separate transformers
- 75W into 8 ohms (and up to 100 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Rear panel channel trim pots
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (rack-mountable)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 3.5 (plus feet) H x 19 D|
|Weight||55 lbs | 25 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.007%|
|Power Output (per channel):||75W @ 8Ω | 100W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 5kΩ / leg|
Thanks for checking out my listing for the DISCONTINUED Bryston 875HT 8 Channel Power Amplifier.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985