Bryston BP17³ (Cubed) Stereo Preamplifier
The Bryston BP17³ (Cubed) Stereo Preamplifier is the first component from Bryston to use their patented low distortion Salomie circuit at both the input and output stage.
This new technology is remarkable in its ability to render even minuscule details with breathtaking clarity and lifelike scale. As a fully-featured preamp, the BP-17³ is the centerpiece of your stereo. Balanced and single-ended analog inputs can be used with virtually any source component. High-resolution DAC and moving magnet phono options are also available.
For availability...or call 847-217-8985
- 5 Single-Ended & 2 Balanced Analog Inputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Standard and configurable XLR outputs
- Fixed and variable level RCA outputs
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable home theater bypass
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable), Rack ears available.
- Internal DAC - PCM 192kHz / 24 bit 2x Optical, 2x RCA (replaces Input 1)
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces Input 2)
- BR2 remote control
- Dimensions Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.55 H x 13 D | Cm: 43. or 48.3 W x 11.6 H x 33 D
- Weight: 11 lbs. 5 kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz: ± 0.05dB
- THD (1V rms Bal. In/Out): <0.0025%
- IMD: ≤0.0003%
- Noise: RCA: -102dB
- XLR: -108dB
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 6.5kΩ
- Balanced 4.5kΩ / leg
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!