Bryston BP-2 MM Phono Gain Stage
Phono gain stages are rather un-glamorous. But that's the point. The Bryston BP-2 MM Phono Gain Stage is a one-trick pony that simply accepts analog audio from your turntable's cartridge and amplifies it to a level that your main preamplifier can understand. What makes the BP-2 MM so special is that it can take such a minuscule signal--2mV or so and amplify it with so little distortion and so little added noise. If it weren't for the characteristic smoothness and organic sound of vinyl, you might swear you were listening to digital.
- Applies 41dB of gain from your moving magnet phono cartridge or high output MC cartridge
- Class A discrete operational amplifiers
- Ultra-precise RIAA equalization
- Powered from external Bryston PSU
- Very quiet operation and very low distortion
- Compact chassis can be placed nearby turntable or preamplifier
- Front panel Mute switch
- Internally configurable for capacitive loading
- Dimensions: Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
- Weight: 3.6 lbs | 1.6 kg
- Analog Connections: RCA in | RCA out
- Power: Use with Bryston MPS-2 or PS-3 Power Supply only
- THD+N (20Hz - 20kHz): <0.005%
- Noise: <-80db ref. 5mv input
For pricing and availability...
or call 847-217-8985
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
We Also Recommend
Used Bryston BDP-3 Digital Music Player - 17" in Silver