Bryston 2.5B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier
For some, The Bryston 2.5B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier is a gateway drug.
The Bryston 2.5B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier is the least expensive way to get a Cubed Series amplifier, but it's far from "cheap". Made with the same materials and loving care in the Peterborough, Ontario factory as every other Bryston product made, the 2.5B³ will still surprise you with its startling dynamics, crystal clarity and 3D enveloping spaciousness. You've really got to hear one to appreciate what an incredible deal this model is.
Or call 847-217-8985
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 135W into 8 ohms (and up to 180 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- PRO version includes 19" rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.5 H x 14.75 D|
|Weight||28 lbs | 13 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||135W @ 8Ω | 180W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 30kΩ|
|Balanced 30kΩ+ / 6kΩ-|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985