Rogue Audio RP-9 Preamplifier
With the Rogue Audio RP-9 Preamplifier, their award-winning RP-X hardware and software platform has been taken to a new level.
From the outset, Rogue's overarching design goals were directed at maintaining near-perfect signal integrity along with an ultra-wide bandwidth, low distortion, and vanishingly low noise floor. The flagship RP-9's innovative and proprietary circuitry is designed around the Russian military’s 6H30P tubes in a balanced configuration that stretches the bounds of modern preamplifier technology. The results translate into amazing detail, smoothness, and refinement which has effectively redefined the level of performance that can be expected from a reference caliber preamplifier.
While sacrificing nothing to sonic integrity, the Rogue Audio RP-9 Preamplifier affords all one can expect from a feature-rich preamplifier. Included in the design are a home theater bypass, processor loop, mono button, and an elegant easy-to-read OLED display. A machined aluminum 10-button remote provides further convenience. Also included is a highly capable 2-watt tube-based headphone amplifier. Two pairs of XLR balanced inputs and three pairs of RCA line-level inputs provide for a variety of sources while two pairs of balanced outputs and two sets of RCA variable outs allow for a wide range of output connectivity.
Rogue Audio's driving design goal for the RP-9 was to set an entirely new benchmark in vacuum tube preamplifier technology - we believe they have succeeded!
- Four 6H30P tube mu-follower design
- Ten function remote control
- OLED display (defeatable)
- Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
- Three pairs of RCA line level inputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR inputs
- One pair of fixed outputs
- Two pairs of RCA variable outputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR outputs
- Processor loop
- Mono button
- Heavy-duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Tube-based high power headphone amp
- Massive power supply
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Auto mute at turn on/turn off
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA!
- Tube complement: 4 x 6H30P tubes
- Frequency response: 1Hz – 170KHz +/- 1 dB
- THD: <0.1%
- Gain line stage: 14 dB (20dB XLR)
- Rated output: 1V
- Maximum output: 30V
- Output impedance: <10 Ohms
- Dimensions: 18.5 ”W X 4.5 ”H X 17” D
- Weight 30 pounds
- Shipping weight 40 pounds
- Power requirements 115/230V – 50/50Hz
To learn more about the Rogue Audio RP-9 Preamplifier please call 847-217-8985 or use the chat window at the bottom of the page!