Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Power Amplifier (Pair)
Power, Grace, and Precision. When you are ready for the ultimate in vacuum tube amplification, look no further than the Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Power Amplifier.
With 180 Watts of pure tube power, these monoblocks stunningly accomplish the impossible. After drawing the curtains aside on a soundstage of full height, width, and depth, the pace, and musicality of the M-Series provide a riveting performance that will leave you breathless. And along with their profound sonic merits, the monoblocks are aesthetically exquisite amplifiers that will stoically serve as the cornerstones of your system.
Using circuitry derived from their Apollo amplifiers, the Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Power Amplifier is marked by an exceptional design that places it squarely at the forefront of tube technology. Just a few of the notable features are a "slow start" logical turn-on for extended tube life, a massive high capacity power supply, and the ability to externally switch between either ultra-linear or pure triode operation.The highly efficient design also means cool running and greatly extended tube life. Other refinements include balanced (XLR) and RCA inputs, mechanically isolated transformers, matched octets of KT120 output tubes, and separate 4 and 8 ohm taps on the rear. In keeping with Rogue Audio's "quality by design" philosophy, only the finest components are used in the construction of these remarkable amplifiers. See for yourself why the Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Power Amplifier are a Stereophile Magazine "Class A Recommended Component."
- Ultra-wide bandwidth output transformers
- Massive high storage power supply
- True balanced and single-ended inputs
- Heavy-duty gold plated XLR and RCA inputs
- External switch for triode or ultralinear operation
- Integral bias meter makes biasing a snap
- (4) KT120, (2) 12AU7, (1) 12AX7 tubes
- Both 4 and 8 ohm output taps provided
- 1/2" machined and engraved faceplate
- Heavy-duty gold plated binding posts
- All precision components
- Mechanically isolated transformers
- Welded-wire tube cage
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- Matched octets of output tubes
- Entirely designed and built in the USA
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Output power: 180WPC
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 50KHz ± 1dB
- THD: <0.1% typ., <1% at rated power
- Input sensitivity: 1.0V RMS
- Input impedance: 200K Ohms
- Dimensions: 14½"W x 7"H x 19"D
- Weight: 55 lbs. ea.
- Power requirements: 115/230V - 50/60Hz
If you have any questions regarding the Rogue Audio M-180 Monoblock Power Amplifier, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985