Piega Premium 701 Speakers
The Piega Premium 701 speakers are the flagship of the Premium Series. It is now available with a newly developed PIEGA ribbon tweeter, and stands out in virtually any room, both in terms of its looks and its sound performance.
LDR RIBBON TWEETER
The Premium 701 uses the new LDR 3056 ribbon tweeter
for the first time. Its thin membrane has a newly developed
suspension and is perfectly controlled by mass-free damping.
Thanks to the optimized magnet system and a new foil layout,
the tweeter offers higher efficiency, greater bandwidth and
TWO LOW MIDRANGE DRIVERS
Two 140 mm MDS low midrange drivers provide a low ranging bass and a balanced midrange.
Aluminum is the ideal material for loudspeaker cabinets thanks to its outstanding acoustic properties and elegant look.
DESIGN: STEPHAN HÜRLEMANN
The design of our premium series was created by the Swiss designer Stephan Hürlemann. The cabinets of the Premium Series are elliptically shaped, which makes the speakers look extremely elegant and narrow.
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT: 20 – 200 watt
- SENSITIVITY: 91 db/W/m
- IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 34 Hz - 50 kHz
- DIMENSIONS: H 42" x W 7" x 9"
- WEIGHT: 62 lbs.
- DESIGN PRINCIPLE: 2 1/2-way system column loudspeaker
- DRIVERS: 2 x 140 mm MDS, 1 x LDR 3056 ribbon
- CONNECTIONS: Multi Connectors
- VERSIONS: Silver anodized aluminum, silver fabric cover. Black anodized aluminum, black fabric cover. White varnished aluminum, silver fabric cover.