Piega Coax 511 LTD Speakers
With the Piega Coax 511 speakers, even demanding HiFi fans with medium-sized living rooms can enjoy the unique sound culture of Piega's coaxial midrange tweeter ribbons.
Besides its exquisite and resonance-free aluminum cabinet, the 45.2" high and only 9" wide, the Piega Coax 511 Speakers features the exclusive PIEGA ribbon and four 16 cm woofers to ensure a powerful and full-bodied bass reproduction.
C111 COAXIAL RIBBON
All high and midrange frequencies are radiated from a point source, thus reaching the listener correctly in phase.
The extremely powerful bass of the Coax 511 is due to its large membrane area. Two woofers and two passive membranes.
The tension improve modules (TIM) specially developed by PIEGA provide the entire cabinet with a controlled tension and thus prevent even the slightest cabinet vibration.
Aluminum is the ideal material for loudspeaker cabinets thanks to its outstanding acoustic properties and elegant look.
The highly elegant design with the rounded cabinet shape at the back is timeless and offers a stunning visual highlight in any living room.
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT: 20 - 250 watt
- SENSITIVITY: 90 db/W/m
- IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 32 Hz - 50 kHz
- DIMENSIONS: H 45.2" x W 9" x D 10"
- WEIGHT: 70.5 Lbs.
- DESIGN PRINCIPLE: 3-way system floor-standing loudspeaker
- DRIVERS: 2 x 160 mm UHQD, 2 x 160 mm UHQD passive membranes, 1 x C111 Coaxial ribbon
- CONNECTIONS: Bi-Wiring / PIEGA Multi Connectors
- VERSIONS: Cabinet in polished aluminum, loudspeaker cover in silver fabric. Cabinet in black anodized aluminum, loudspeaker cover in black fabric.
Please give me a call or send me a message with any questions regarding the Piega Coax 511 Speakers. Check out their other speakers by clicking HERE.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985