IsoTek EVO3 Titan One Power Conditioner w/ Premiere C19 Power Cable
The Isotek EVO3 Titan One Power Conditioner re-engineers IsoTek’s unique multi-award-winning Direct-Coupled© technology into a discrete single-cell version, offering the ultimate high current, low impedance power conditioner in the smallest form factor possible.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state-of-the-art high current low Impedance power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example, power amplifiers, active subwoofers, and active loudspeakers. Titan One features award-winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Super Titan.
The unique Direct-Coupled© circuit topology, which allows amplifiers to release more dynamic range with greater bandwidth, gives increased bass articulation control and a much larger sound stage with holographic front-to-back layered imaging. This innovative technology will transform your listening pleasure. Titan One is compact measuring 75mm in width, 470mm deep, and 125mm high housed in an extruded and machined aluminum chassis. At the rear is a single independent high current output socket designed to drive power amplifiers, monoblocks, active loudspeakers, or a subwoofer. There is also an Auxiliary connection point (System Link) for adding and powering additional IsoTek power cleaners. For example, a total of six Titan One, Nova One, or Genesis One products can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Working in combination with IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled circuit is a nine-stage power cleaning network in a series-parallel configuration this delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power and is capable of running continuously at 16A. Differential Mode and Common Mode noise are removed with an RFI reduction of around 80db extending down to the 5Hz frequency range. The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3,680W from the single rear outlet.
KERP © (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures all outlets' equal resistance and power delivery. The internal wiring is of the highest standard; ultra-pure Ohno Continuous Cast copper solid-core conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. A Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) helix is wound around the conductor before an extruded FEP dielectric protects the conductor and creates a Virtual Dielectric of Air (VDA). This construction gives unrivaled performance and gives the ultimate low resistance, high-performance internal power delivery system. Furthermore, 112,500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
Titan One is an excellent upgrade for high current electronics in a high-end audio system improving sound stage, three-dimensional imaging, bass articulation, control, and a sense of extended frequency range and openness. IsoTek’s award-winning Premier power cable is also included.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining the commonality of design and material properties through an audio wiring loom, signal-carrying cables, or your power cable network.
- Number Of Outlets: 1 + System Link
- Type Of Outlets: Uk, Eu, Us, Au & Ch
- Mains Inlet: 16A Iec C20
- Mains Voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- High Current - 230V: X1 (16A 3,680W Total)
- High Current - 115V: X1 (16A 1,840W Total)
- System Link: X1
- Surge Protection: 100,000A
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 75 X 125 X 470Mm
- Weight: 10Kg
- Suitable for audio or AV high current components
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz
- Clean power network removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- Dedicated single high current outlet delivers clean power for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.
- 112,500A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- SYSTEM LINK outlet for extending the outlets and maintaining a stared earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award-winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available