IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Power Cable - DC Blocker
The IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Power Cable incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum.
The IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Power Cable DC Blocker is a high-performance power cable, which incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics, that rebalances the mains sine wave on the zero volts line to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. Syncro uses high purity silver-plated Ohno continuous cast copper conductors of 3sqmm and FEP dielectric with double shielding for maximum RFI rejection. This sophisticated product is 16A rated and can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
The Syncro is a high-quality power cable designed to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum when transformers within the equipment, typically power amplifiers, mechanically vibrate. Syncro can also be used as a ‘pre-filter’ device that can be used with any power conditioning system.
The Syncro circuit is housed in a precision-machined aluminum tube measuring 220mm in length, 63mm in diameter. Syncro incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave on the zero volts line, to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum; the circuit synchronizes the mains supply to provide a perfectly symmetrical sine wave, which also delivers significant sonic improvement when used with any hi-fi separates.
The Syncro cable uses high purity silver-plated Ohno continuous cast copper conductors with FEP dielectric and active shielding for maximum RFI rejection. The connectors are of high-quality OFC with 24ct gold plating.
IsoTek EVO3 Syncro Power Cable, 2m length. Sine Wave Rebalancing, 3x 12AWG, Ohno Conductors, 2x active copper shield, 24ct Neutrik connectors. (please select C7, C15, or C19 female end).
Learn more about the Synchro Power Chord on the Isotek Systems website.
- Silver-plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers a chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek’s Audiophile-grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU versions with C7, C15, C19, and Neutrik terminations.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.