Bryston PS-3 Power Supply
Bryston PS-3 Power Supply showcases how important the RIGHT power supply can be!
How important is the power supply to audio equipment? After all, amplified audio is nothing more than modulated power from the wall that's been rectified, filtered, and smoothed along the way. Bryston's quest to make a perfect power supply has resulted in two models-the PS-3 and MPS-2. Each is an ideal DC power supply to attached equipment giving them smooth, clean, DC power to modulate with incoming audio. The Bryston PS-3 Power Supply is a mandatory power supply for some Bryston Gear and is not intended for use with other gear.
For pricing and availability...or call 847-217-8985
- Dimensions: Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
- Weight: 5.4 lbs | 2.5 kg
- Analog Connections: RCA in | RCA out
- Output Impedance: TF2-20: 4.71kΩ | TF2-30: 4.85kΩ
- Powers select Bryston equipment: BP-2, BP-26, and others
- Single output
- Small 1/3rd width chassis makes for easy placement
- Superbly well regulated
- Isolates attached equipment from PSU noise
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss the availability of the Bryston PS-3 Power Supply or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!