Bryston PS-3 Power Supply
How important is the power supply to audio equipment? After all, amplified audio is nothing more than modulated power from the wall that's been rectified, filtered, and smoothed along the way. Bryston's quest to make the perfect power supply has resulted in two models-the PS-3 and MPS-2. Each is an ideal DC power supply to attached equipment giving them smooth, clean, DC power to modulate with incoming audio. These are mandatory power supplies for some equipment we manufacture and are not intended for use with other gear.
For pricing and availability...
or call 847-217-8985
- Dimensions: Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
- Weight: 5.4 lbs | 2.5 kg
- Analog Connections: RCA in | RCA out
- Output Impedance: TF2-20: 4.71kΩ | TF2-30: 4.85kΩ
- Powers select Bryston equipment: BP-2, BP-26, and others
- Single output
- Small 1/3rd width chassis makes for easy placement
- Superbly well regulated
- Isolates attached equipment from PSU noise
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
We Also Recommend
Used Bryston BDP-3 Digital Music Player - 17" in Silver