Bryston BR-20 Preamplifier
The Bryston BR-20 Preamplifier merges their newly designed, best ever fully balanced analog preamp architecture with the award-winning digital to analog conversion (DAC) and built-in streaming borrowed from Bryston's well regarded BDP series. The BR-20 is the ultimate audiophile hub, including the features and connectivity to accommodate the demands of the modern audiophile. From our best ever built-in headphone amplifier to optional phono inputs for vinyl collectors and 4K HDMI inputs for DSD playback and A/V connectivity, the BR-20 has been engineered to work with nearly any source. Bryston’s innovative analog circuitry designed specifically for the BR-20 preamplifier has yielded the lowest noise and distortion measurements in the 40-plus year history of the Bryston brand. For the music enthusiast, this means more lifelike performances, more detail, and more dimensionality from the recordings you love. The BR-20 comes with the BR-4 remote plus RS232 and network connectivity for limitless control options..
For pricing and availability...
or call 847-217-8985
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
- 2 ea. Balanced and Single Ended Inputs
- 2 ea. Balanced Outputs
- All New fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable theater bypass feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Included high-res DAC up to PCM 384 kHz / 32 bit and DSD x 4
- Digital Inputs include 2 ea. AES/EBU, TOSLINK, S/PDIF (RCA) and 1 ea. USB
- Included high resolution streamer plays back virtually any file format at native resolution.
- Control entire system using intuitive webUI on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Low Z Headphone amplifier is a dedicated headphone circuit capable of powering even very difficult to drive headphones.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal 4 input, 1 output HDMI card is 4K HDR compatible. Can also receive DSD over HDMI
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces 1 RCA analog input)