Bryston BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier
Advancing their tradition of unmatched audio performance and functionality, the Bryston BHA-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier is the solution to delivering the finest listening experience from your headphones.
Functionally a miniature power amplifier, Bryston applied the same robust design elements to the BHA-1 amplifier that they used to develop our full-size amps. Six class-A fully discrete operational amplifiers generate your headphone output, delivering up to 2 watts of power for more than adequate dynamic range. The BHA-1 provides a true balanced mode via balanced outputs, or you can use the single-ended outputs for more traditional headphones. The BHA-1 also has a pair of XLR outputs which allow you to use the unit as a high-quality analog preamplifier. Hear the best your headphones have to offer by powering them with a BHA-1.
- 3 stereo inputs: RCA, XLR, and 3.5mm TRS
- Fully Class-A discrete operational amplifiers.
- Low distortion, high power output
- Balanced output
- Switchable gain
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: Inches: 17 or 19 W x 2.71 H x 11.10 D
- Weight: 11.7 lbs | 5.3 kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power): <0.005%
- Power Output (per channel): 2W @ 32Ω
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 10KΩ/Balanced +15kΩ/-5kΩ
- HI (approx 20 dB) setting: 70mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 5V out)
- LO (approx 14 dB) setting: 140mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 2.5V out)
For pricing and availability...or call 847-217-8985
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!