Bryston BDA-3 DAC
The Bryston BDA-3 DAC is another stellar Digital-Audio-Converter! We as audiophiles often seek 'giant killer' components. Though the phrase is loosely used, rarely, if ever do we find such elusive equipment. The BDA-3 is one of these rare specimens. An extraordinarily well-engineered DAC, the BDA-3 is compatible with virtually any digital source component and features measured performance that is very near the theoretical limit of the digital audio streams it can decode. Such a well-executed DAC can resolve the finest details in your digital recording with aplomb. Besides its superb measured performance, it's a total joy to use and listen to. It is operationally easy to understand and sounds better than anyone could expect. Regardless of your digital audio budget, this should be on your shortlist.
or call 847-217-8985
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4)
- User-selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Dimensions Inches: 17 or 19 W x 3.4 H x 12 D
- Weight 8.5 lbs | 4 kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz: ±0.1dB
- THD+N (20Hz-20kHz): <0.002%
- Voltage Output: XLR: 4V | RCA: 2V
- Noise: RCA: -134dB
- XLR: -140dB
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!