Bryston 9B3 (Cubed) Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
Network monitoring and control is built into every unit to make integration with home automation systems easy. Keep tabs on the temperature, see overdriving warnings, and even mute individual channels all from the amp's own webpage.
Best of all, the new 9B Cubed brings Bryston's patented Salomie circuit to a 5 channel form factor for the first time. Finally, you can have a multi-channel amplifier that sounds as great as our others.
or call 847-217-8985
- Fully modular - Each channel is fully independent including power supply and toroidal transformer
- Available in 3, 4, or 5 channel configurations. Channels can be added or removed later on.
- Full network-accessible interface allows for control and monitoring with any web-enabled device including power on/off, temperature, clipping, and firmware updates.
- Single-ended and balanced input
- 200W into 8 ohms (and up to 300 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable) 19" comes with front-mounted handles
- 19" PRO version includes rack-mountable dress panel and rear panel channel trim pots.
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 5.8 H x 17.5 or 19 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||65 lbs | 29.5 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||200W @ 8Ω | 300W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 30kΩ|
|Balanced 30kΩ + / 6kΩ -|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!