Bryston 7B³ (Cubed) Mono Power Amplifier
The Bryston 7B³ (Cubed) Mono Power Amplifier is truly special.
Though they don't look much different, they're a big step up from the venerable 4B³. The power supply for this amplifier is built around a specially wound transformer that is substantially more efficient than normal. With twice the power available, they can drive all but the most brutal loads to lifelike levels. But even at whisper-quiet levels, they reveal detail and nuance in your recordings that you never knew existed until now.
To order Bryston 7B³ (Cubed) Mono Power Amplifier, please give me a call or send me an email.
For availability...or call 847-217-8985.
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms)
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable) 19" comes with front-mounted handles
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 5.8 H x 15.5 or 17.8 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||53 lbs | 24 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ 600W, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output:||600W @ 8Ω | 900W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 5kΩ / leg|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!