Bryston 4B³ (Cubed) Stereo Power Amplifier
A rarified few components in audiophile lore have become so ubiquitous that nearly every music lover once had, lusted after, or if they're really lucky, currently owns one. One such legend is the Bryston 4B³ (Cubed) Stereo Power Amplifier.
The Bryston 4B has been manufactured continuously (though often refined) since 1978. Currently, this venerated amplifier is on its 6th generation, and it's never been better. Now rated at 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms, (and upwards of 500 into 4 ohms), this true dual-mono amplifier is powerful enough for practically any speaker, yet it's priced to remain within reach. The degree of clarity, power, nuance and outright truthfulness of this amp is stunning. If you've always wanted one, maybe now is just the right time.
Have you heard about the Bryston Trade-in Program? Learn about it here!
For availability...or call 847-217-8985.
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 300W into 8 ohms (and up to 500 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable) 19" comes with front-mounted handles
- PRO version includes 19" rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 6.3 H x 15.5 or 17.75 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||42 lbs | 19 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||300W @ 8Ω | 500W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 30kΩ+ / 6kΩ-|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you are considering a trade, make sure to check out this kind deal offered by Bryston!
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985