Bryston 28B³ (Cubed) Mono Power Amplifier
Besides the fact that the Bryston 28B³ (Cubed) Mono Power Amplifier is one of the most powerful amplifiers on the market and can drive virtually any loudspeaker with total grace and ease, the 28B³ monoblock amplifiers are some of the finest sounding models ever at any power output.
These amplifiers take complete control over your loudspeakers and command them to be their best. Bryston's first-to-last-watt philosophy demands that each of their products sounds equally amazing at all power output levels. There is no product they have ever engineered that demonstrates this philosophy better than the Bryston 28B³ Mono Power Amplifier. Even if you don't need all the power these amps offer, you owe yourself the pleasure of a demonstration. Hear the 28B³ today.
For availability...or call 847-217-8985
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- Dual binding post pairs
- Thunderous 1000W into 8 ohms (and up to 1800 into 4 ohms)
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 8.1 H x 16.8 or 18.4 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||93 lbs | 42 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD (20Hz-20kHz @Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output:||1000W @ 8Ω | 1800W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 15kΩ|
|Balanced 15kΩ / leg|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985