Bryston 21B³ (Cubed) 3 Channel Power Amplifier
The Bryston 21B³ (Cubed) 3 Channel Power Amplifier impressed the audiophile community with the ultimate fully active loudspeaker system that lets you choose your own amplifiers.
Listeners were free to build 6-channel systems any way they liked. Now Bryston introduces the 21B³-an amplifier dedicated to bringing Cubed Series excellence to an easy to manage package.
Each 21B³ has 3 channels. One is rated at 600 watts, the other two are rated at 300 watts each. Active loudspeaker customers will use the high-powered channel for the bass section and smaller channels for the midrange and high-frequency sections of their 3 way systems. Since the 21B³ is based on their 7B³ and 4B³ amps, it can also be used to power any 3 channels such as the front LCR in a home theatre.
or call 847-217-8985
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 3 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms) for one channel. Two more channels each rated at 300W into 8 ohms and 500W into 4 ohms.
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable) 19" comes with front mounted handles
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 8.1 H x 16.8 or 18.4 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||91 lbs | 41 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||CH 1: 600W @ 8Ω | 900W @ 4Ω|
|CH 2&3: 300W @ 8Ω | 500W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 5kΩ / leg|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!