Bryston 14B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier
The Bryston 14B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier is the choice for many audiophiles.
Since it features huge power, an utterly silent noise floor, and grace in an iron fist it's hard not to fall in love at 1st listen! The Bryston 14B³ has the kind of power usually only found in monoblocks, yet this model is a dual channel. That's not to say it is compact, however. This amplifier is big and heavy. Yet it drives any loudspeaker with agility and speed rendering your favorite music with exquisite detail.
For availability...Or call 847-217-8985
- Balanced XLR and Single-ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 600W into 8 ohms (and up to 900 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor-controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable) 19" comes with front-mounted handles
- PRO version includes 19" rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 8.1 H x 16.8 or 18.4 (with front handles) D|
|Weight||91 lbs | 41 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||600W @ 8Ω | 900W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 7.5kΩ|
|Balanced 5kΩ / leg|
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email about purchasing a Bryston 14B³ (Cubed) Stereo Amplifier.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985