Marantz TT-15S1 Turntable - Belt Drive Turntable with Clearaudio Virtuoso Cartridge
The Marantz TT-15S1 Turntable - Belt Drive Turntable with Clearaudio Virtuoso Cartridge punches well above its weight.
Not only is this deck visually striking with its White Acrylic look, but it also offers incredible tone. Designed by Clearaudio and manufactured by Marantz, the TT-15S1 comes with a fantastic cartridge in the Clearaudio Virtuoso.
With the quality of sound being more important than ever, quality turntables are in higher demand than ever before. Digital discs simply set new performance standards that turntables must meet. Many cherished records may never be issued in digital formats. Marantz embraces an audiophile quality turntable with an AC servo belt-drive and low-coloration tone arm to answer the need for a high-performance source component for the analog record.
This turntable was designed by Clearaudio for Marantz. It is loaded with features normally found on much more expensive decks. It even comes with a Clearaudio Virtuoso Ebony Wood cartridge. This cartridge typically sells for $949 and offers staggering performance for the money.
While the Clearaudio Virtuoso cartridge is included, it is not pre-mounted. Please send me a message to discuss your options if you'd prefer I handle the set-up and testing for you.
• Low-Resonance High-Density Acrylic Chassis and Platter
• Floating Motor Mount Construction
• Non-Servo Controlled Type ACMotor
• Belt Drive System with Endless Silicon Belt
• Anodized Aluminum Straight Type Tone Arm
• Magnetic Type Anti-Skating Mechanism
• Fine Adjustable Counter Weight
• Solid Aluminum 3 points Support Feet
• Ebony Base High-Quality MM Cartridge
• “CleverClamp” by Souther Engineering
Call 847-219-8985 or email for pricing and availability.
- Motor: Non Servo AC Motor
- Drive System: Belt Drive (silicon belt)
- Operation: Manual
- Speed: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Stylus: MM (Moving Magnet)
- Speed Variation:+/- 0.2%
- Rated Output: 3.6mV
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio MM/MC: 80dB/-
- Channel Separation: >30dB
- Color: Transparent White
- Platte Height 1.2"
- Power Consumption 5 Watts
- Dimensions 16.5" x 5.4" x 14.2" w/o tonearm
- Weighs 19.6 lbs w/o tonearm and motor
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output voltage: 3.6 mV
- Channel separation: > 30 dB
- Channel balance: < 0.2 dB
- Trackability: > 90 µm
- Recommended tracking force: 2.0 - 2.5 g, optimal 2.2 g
- Coil impedance: 0.66 kOhm
- Coil inductivity: 0.42 H
- Loading impedance: 47kOhm
- Loading capacity: 100 pF
- Cantilever: Aluminum
- Weight (Wood): 6.0 g