Marantz ND8006 CD Player - Complete Digital Music Source Player
The Marantz ND8006 CD Player is the Complete Digital Music Source Player!
The ND8006 is built to meet all the requirements of the modern digital music listener, combining the technology of three separate audio components into one complete unit. Based on the successful NA8005 and SA8005 models, plus featuring enhanced features and audio design, the Marantz ND8006 combines a CD player with a digital sources hub. It offers playback from a home network, local USB storage, online sources such as streaming services and Internet radio, HEOS support, and DAC functionality — plus, Apple AirPlay and Bluetooth. The ND8006 is future-proof with functionality that accepts file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM via USB-B/USD-DAC.
The ND8006’s built-in HEOS technology lets you stream and playback your favorite music wirelessly from unlimited sources. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, Internet radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer, and even your local music file libraries. Enjoy whole-home audio when you play music on your HEOS speakers or HEOS-enabled receivers, and seamlessly control it all from the HEOS app.
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs, and more. Switch between voice agents, or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.
The Marantz ND8006 features the unique Marantz Musical Digital Filtering (MMDF), inspired by their audiophile reference class technology. For Marantz, using standard digital filter solutions is not an option, as this filtering is crucial to the sound reproduction of digital input signals.
In the Box...
- The ND8006 Network CD Player
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (RC001PMND)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 External antennas (for Bluetooth/WiFi)
- 42" Stereo RCA cable
- 29" Mono-RCA remote connector cable
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information (US/CA)
- Important Safety Instructions
- Notes on Radio
- Spotify brochure
Call 847-219-8985 or email for pricing and availability.
- plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, plus MP3 and WMA CDs
- plays digital music from computers, music servers, and online services with your home stereo system
- digital inputs and remote volume control let you use the ND8006 as a stereo preamp
- supports playback of high-resolution sound sources (FLAC, WAV, ALAC up to 192kHz/24-bit, DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- USB DAC supports high-quality playback of high-resolution music sources (PCM files up to 384kHz/32-bit, DSD up to 11.2 MHz)
- USB-B input includes asynchronous USB technology for reduced timing jitter and better sound
- built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to a wireless home network
- built-in HEOS technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole-home audio
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for streaming music from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming music from an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iTunes on your computer
- Spotify Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library via Wi-Fi, controlled by your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription)
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- the output stage uses HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplification Modules) and HDAM SA-2 modules for low noise and lifelike sound
- gapless playback with FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and DSD files
- remote control
- Frequency response: 5 Hz-100 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02%
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Sensitivity: 2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 106dB(2V input)
- Input Sensitivity: Power Amp Direct IN 1.6V / 15 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Power Amp Direct IN: 125 dB
- Dimensions (WDH): 17.3" x 14.9" x 5.0"