Bryston TF-2 Moving Coil Step-Up Transformer
Maybe it's upgrade time. Out with the MM cartridge, and in with the new high-resolution MC model. The Bryston TF-2 Moving Coil Step-Up Transformer is the perfect companion that will bridge the gap between your perfectly fine low-gain MM stage and your new low output cartridge. By providing either 20dB or 31dB of gain (your choice at the time of order) without the use of any active circuitry, you can get just the boost you need with superb clarity and virtually no added distortion. The Bryston TF-2 is a top-quality step-up-a difference you'll hear right from the first listen.
For pricing and availability...
or call 847-217-8985
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Available in 20 or 31dB gain
- Totally passive gain stage
- Use with existing MM gain stage when using low to medium output cartridges
- Dimensions: Inches: 5.7 W x 2.75 H x 8.25 D
- Weight: 3.6 lbs | 1.6 kg
- Analog Connections: RCA in | RCA out
- Output Impedance: TF2-20: 4.71kΩ | TF2-30: 4.85kΩ
We Also Recommend
Used Bryston BDP-3 Digital Music Player - 17" in Silver