Amphion Argon3LS Floorstanding Loudspeaker - Single Speaker
The Amphion Argon3LS Floorstanding Loudspeaker is fueling the brands fast-growing popularity among the world’s top audio engineers.
Ever since Amphion decided to apply its know-how to its home audio products, things have changed for the better. Amphion believes that the quality of the speakers used for enjoying music at home should not be any different from professional studio monitors from which it was created.
The Amphion Argon3LS ‘floorstanders’ integrate real studio technology, possessing all the virtues and qualities of Amphion’s studio monitors – such as spacious 3D imaging, extreme detail, wide sweet spot, and phenomenal musicality. The remarkably low frequencies that Argon3LS loudspeakers generate are due to the added volume of the ‘floorstander’, allowing the listener to better connect physically with the music.
Pushing the limits of acoustic design helps us keep the product electrically simple. The result is not only increased resolution but also enhanced clarity and balance at low listening levels. This allows the Amphion listener to enjoy the speakers in those moments when others are forced to revert to their headphones.
Amphion Argon3LS ‘floorstanders’ are transparent and elegantly honest home audio loudspeakers. They provide you with an exquisite listening pleasure, revealing details and nuance that you have never heard before, even in recordings that you know by heart. Argon3LS speakers bring the music to your home environment the way the producer and the artist intended it.
- Argon3LS delivers the passion, power, and purity of the music through studio-quality knowhow.
- Argon3LS allows the music to speak for itself – not imposing any colouration on the so.
- Argon3LS’s remarkably low frequencies are due to the added volume of the floor stander.
- Argon3LS’ dynamic range and expansive soundstage is open and clear in mids, highs, and bass.
- Argon3LS Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Operating Principle: Two-way, Passive Radiator
- 1" Titanium Tweeter
- 2 x 6.5" Aluminum Woofer
- Crossover Point 1600hz
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Frequency Response 30 - 25000 -6db
- Power Rec: 50 - 150 W
- Handmade in Finland
- Weighs 51 lbs
- 38" tall
- 9.25" wide
- 13.5" deep