Amphion Argon1 Bookshelf Loudspeaker - Single Speaker
Love listening to music, but do not have enough space for large loudspeakers? The answer is the Amphion Argon1 Bookshelf Loudspeaker!
This loudspeaker proves that even a small box is capable of filling space with big sound. Thanks to Argon1 bookshelves, you can experience truthful and complete sound representation typically associated with much larger home speakers.
The strengths of Argon1 loudspeakers are their reference-speaker quality midrange resolution and surprisingly low-reaching bass response. With these bookshelf speakers you can enjoy a powerful, yet remarkably detailed 3D sound in small to middle-sized rooms. Argon1 bookshelves offer you the typical features of Amphion Loudspeakers – neutral and musical sound reproduction.
Argon1 bookshelf loudspeakers are suitable for a full range 2.1 reference system, 5.1 surround sound home theater, or a nearfield desktop setup. In any listening situation, you can enjoy uncolored, natural sound that will allow you to dive deeper into your favorite recordings and discover music nuances you never thought could be revealed by such a small box.
Argon1 bookshelf speakers rely on the laws of acoustic design and not on “sound enhancement” electronics that interfere with the signal path. This allows you to position them with ease, setting them in rooms with various characteristics, yet still keeping optimum performance. Argon1 loudspeakers guarantee high-resolution sound and music transparency throughout the whole home environment.
- Argon1’s reference quality midrange resolution and low reaching bass response are its forte.
- Argon1’s allow you to enjoy the same qualities from your computer-based desktop system.
- Argon1 performance benefits from a first-rate signal chain as well as from modest amplifiers.
- Argon1 handles any room positioning, room conditions, genres, and source material.
- Argon1 Bookshelf Loudspeaker
- Operating Principle: Two-way, Vented
- 1" Titanium Tweeter
- 5.25" Aluminum Woofer
- Crossover Point 1600hz
- Sensitivity 86 dB
- Frequency Response 45-25000 -6db
- Power Rec: 25 - 150 W
- Handmade in Finland
- Weighs 15 lbs
- 10 and 1/2" tall
- 6 and 1/2" wide
- 12 and 1/2" deep
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985