Marantz Model 30 Integrated Amplifier
Get the most musical sound possible from the Marantz Model 30 Integrated Amplifier.
Its custom-designed HDAM delivers exquisite detail and unforgettable musicality from any style of music. You see and feel it in the build quality and you hear it every time. No matter your musical passions, your music always sounds better with Model 30.
Featuring a fully discrete, two-stage design for minimal interference, and unique Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity, MODEL 30 offers exceptional sound quality. The Marantz MODEL 30 is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM. Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of hundreds of individual parts, each hand-selected and custom curated for pure, detailed Marantz sound.
The Model 30 continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz amplifiers. Tuned by the Marantz Sound Master who channeled his passion, experience, and extraordinary ear into the amplifier design. Hundreds of hours of thoughtful Sound Master tuning ensure the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
The Marantz Model 30 was designed to deliver optimal sound quality by simplifying the signal path – vital given the delicate nature of phono signals – the Phono EQ stage in MODEL 30 can be used with both moving magnet and low-output moving coil cartridges, thanks to a built-in MC head amplifier. In order to optimize sound performance when using a moving coil (MC) or magnetic moving (MM) cartridge, and to accommodate all configurations as much as possible, the Model 30 from Marantz is equipped with an input impedance selector. The input impedance can be adjusted to three different settings: MC LOW (33 ohms), MC MID (100 ohms), and MC HIGH (390 ohms).
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because music matters, the MODEL 30 continues Marantz’s long tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and cinema. Your music always sounds better on a Marantz.
In the Box...
- Model 30 Integrated amplifier
- AC power cord
- Remote control (RC002PMND)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Call 847-219-8985 or email for pricing and availability.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (1 kHz) at 0.005% THD
- 200 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (1 kHz)
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- high-current double-shielded toroidal power transformer for clean playback and smooth handling of demanding speaker loads
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM® SA3) and current feedback amplification for accuracy and control under high-drive conditions
- front-panel tone control knobs (treble, bass)
- Sound Master tuning reveals exquisite detail and musicality
- Source Direct mode bypasses tone control circuits for cleaner sound
- frequency response 5-50,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 107 dB (CD), 88 dB (MM), 75 dB (MC)
- remote control included
- detachable power cord
- 4 standard stereo RCA audio inputs
- dedicated CD input with high-grade RCA terminals
- separate phono input with high-grade RCA terminals for turntables with moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- adjustable impedance for low-, medium-, and high-output MC cartridges
- stereo Power Amp Direct inputs for use as a power amp with a home theater receiver
- stereo preamp outputs for connection to a separate power amplifier
- stereo RCA audio outputs for recording
- front-panel full-size 1/4" headphone jack
- binding posts for a single pair of speakers
- Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/2"W x 5-1/8"H x 17-1/8"D
- weight: 32.6 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # MODEL30/U1SG