Isotek V5 Aquarius Power Conditioner
The Isotek V5 Aquarius Power Conditioner: Updating the best-selling EVO3 Aquarius Power Conditioner was no easy task and the company has been diligently working on it for three years.
Finally, we get to experience the fruits of their labor with the all-new Isotek V5 Aquarius Power Conditioner. The #1 goal of Isotek’s engineering team was to reduce current resistance (DCR) while maintaining all of the benefits of their world-class power filtering. In other words, they wanted to get the output impedance closer to the zero-ohm ideal of a direct power connection.
“There wasn’t any test I could perform where the EVO3 scored better than the V5. The EVO3 scored extremely well in all these tests; detail retrieval, sound staging, image stability et al. The V5 improved on the EVO3 in each area of performance, and then went further, it drew the sound together in the way only the very best of this type of product can.” - Alan Sircom. “Given the EVO3 is already considered one of the most fast-reacting power conditioners, and that the V5 leaves it almost for dead, this new chassis (and what it contains inside) is something of a revelation.”
- 40% increase in current delivery due to lower DCR (direct current resistance)
- 35% heavier copper loading on the PCB
- Larger multistage surge protection
- 4 medium current outlets now use a thermomagnetic circuit breaker with 1000x greater contact area than the previous fused system
- New System Link output to promote system expansion and maintain star-earth reference
The original Aquarius was one of the most cost-effective power cleaning upgrades money could buy. The new V5 model takes the Aquarius concept to a higher level. There is more instant on tap power due to an increased 35% circuit board copper loading, direct current resistance is at least 25% improved moving closer to the ideal of zero Ohms. Protection is also raised to 81,000A instantaneous. This six-way mains power-cleaning unit resents the market standard. Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers, and so on, with four medium-current sockets for other components. Each outlet of Aquarius has its own dedicated power-cleaning network, thus six power cleaners in one box!
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 60dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits to effectively remove Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (6A)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, active subwoofers, active speakers etc. (16A)
- Easy reset thermomagnetic fusing system
- 81,000A instantaneous protection, 40,000A continuous
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric
- SYSTEM LINK outlet for extending the outlets and maintaining a stared earth reference
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available
If you have any questions regarding the Isotek V5 Aquarius Power Conditioner please don't hesitate. Reach out and give me a call at 847-217-8985.