Bryston BIT15 Isolation Transformer Power Conditioner
The Bryston BIT15 Isolation Transformer Power Conditioner has been designed as a complete power isolation unit which is ideal for protecting your equipment while smoothing out the current running through your home theatre and home audio system.
The Bryston BIT15 provides true isolation, along with low source impedance, and a large enough instantaneous current for today’s most sophisticated and powerful audio amplifiers. Protect your system against diminished resolution and dimensionality in audio playback and video display.
One simply cannot have distortion-free audio playback without clean power. Sure, much of the available analog equipment has exceptionally good power supplies which filter incoming AC effectively, but the performance improvement gained from providing your whole system with unimpeded clean power is remarkable. Choose the BIT15 if you have small amplifiers (100W or less) or simply want to give your source components and preamplifier the cleanest power possible. The BIT20 adds extra power output handling and mechanical isolation of the transformer for even further reduced in-room noise.
- Plugs into standard household receptacles (NEMA 5-15R)
- Provides clean AC and surge protection
- Performs as a low pass filter
- Uses moving mode surge protection rather than MOV’s for better surge performances
- Meets IEEE c62.41-1991 and is built to withstand 6000 Volts, 3000 Amps for 1000 repeats
- Clamping voltage of 2 Volts above peak nominal voltage
- Provides protection for 120Vac mains at up to 15 Amps of current
- 10 medical-grade duplex outlets
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. If you have any questions regarding the Bryston BIT15 Isolation Transformer Power Conditioner please reach out!
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985