Amphion Argon7LS Floorstanding Loudspeaker - Single Speaker
The Amphion Argon7LS floorstanding loudspeaker is the largest model in Amphion’s Argon family of high-end home audio speakers.
Argon7LS follows the trend of employing design and technologies from our professional studio monitor line. This approach provides extremely natural, transparent, and precise sound reproduction with deep emotional impact. Argon7LS ‘floorstanders’ deliver an exceptionally precise imaging and wide sweet spot, keeping the sound well-balanced even when you move around the room.
Argon7LS uses a passive radiator design which is also present in all Amphion studio monitors as well as Argon3S and Argon3LS home audio loudspeakers. Passive radiators eliminate the known problems associated with reflex cabinets, where the correct signal is always followed by an unwanted tail. Argon7LS design creates a more natural energy transfer, providing the listener with an improved physical connection to the music, even on lower listening levels.
Just like all Amphion loudspeaker models, Argon7LS uses the company’s signature approach to crossover design. Placed at 1600 Hz, the crossover is located outside the most sensitive human hearing range, allowing the use of the tweeter in that area, where our hearing is most perceptive. This way the speakers perform as point sources, solving the problems we generally experience with coaxial or dual concentric designs, where the tweeter is housed in the moving “waveguide” ie. the woofer. The specifically designed waveguide creates an even dispersion, allowing you to immerse yourself into a room-wide sweet spot.
- Argon7LS is the new front-runner in Amphion’s Argon family of high-end home audio speakers.
- Argon7LS uses the Amphion’s signature approach to crossover and passive radiator design.
- Argon7LS integrates acoustic design features proven in the finest global studio facilities.
- Argon7LS’s specifically designed waveguide creates an even, room-wide, sweet spot dispersion.
- Argon7LS Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Operating Principle: Two-way, Passive Radiator
- 1" Titanium Tweeter
- 2 x 6.5" Aluminum Woofer
- Crossover Point 1600hz
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Frequency Response 28 - 25000 -6db
- Power Rec: 50 - 150 W
- Handmade in Finland
- Weighs 60 lbs
- 44.4" tall 44.59" w/base
- 7.5" wide 9.25" w/base
- 12" deep 13.5" w/base