Used Bryston BDA-3 DAC w/HDMI 17" in Black
This Used Bryston BDA-3 DAC - 17" in Black has the HDMI option, which at this time is unavailable from the factory. This DAC is in great shape and it is fully functioning. I tested and inspected it, personally.
The Bryston BDA-3 DAC is another stellar Digital-Audio-Converter! We as audiophiles often seek 'giant killer' components. Though the phrase is loosely used, rarely, if ever do we find such elusive equipment. The BDA-3 is one of these rare specimens. An extraordinarily well-engineered DAC, the BDA-3 is compatible with virtually any digital source component and features measured performance that is very near the theoretical limit of the digital audio streams it can decode. Such a well-executed DAC can resolve the finest details in your digital recording with aplomb. Besides its superb measured performance, it's a total joy to use and listen to. It is operationally easy to understand and sounds better than anyone could expect. Regardless of your digital audio budget, this should be on your shortlist.
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4)
- User-selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- 17” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Dimensions Inches: 17 x 3.4 H x 12 D
- Weight 8.5 lbs | 4 kg
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz: ±0.1dB
- THD+N (20Hz-20kHz): <0.002%
- Voltage Output: XLR: 4V | RCA: 2V
- Noise: RCA: -134dB
- XLR: -140dB