Used Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 Loudspeaker Pair
This Used Bowers and Wilkins 802 D3 Loudspeaker Pair is in on trade and they are in great shape. This pair of B&W Speakers are extra clean, cosmetically, fully functioning, and sound phenomenal!
The B&W 802 D3 delivers pristine, high-performance sound in any environment. Its Diamond tweeter partners with a Continuum cone to ensure revealing natural sound that will leave you speechless. Mounted atop the main enclosure, the Diamond dome tweeter in its solid aluminum housing delivers space, ambiance and precise soundstage imaging.
If you're looking for stunning realism without the studio-sized footprint, the 802 D3 is your answer. The 802 D3 features their massive Turbine Head to the reinvented Matrix bracing, which combine to superb effect to deliver staggeringly real sound. The slim proportions make it a comfortable fit for domestic spaces as well as recording environments. At home or in the studio, it will reveal depth and detail in music you never even knew existed.
- Three-way vented-box loudspeaker
- Drive-units: 1" (25mm) diamond-dome tweeter, 6" (150mm) Continuum-cone FST midrange driver, two 8" (200mm) Aerofoil-cone woofers
- Crossover frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz. Frequency range: 14Hz–35kHz
- Frequency response on reference axis: 17Hz–28kHz, ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m
- Harmonic distortion (second and third harmonics, 90dB, 1m): <1%, 80Hz–20kHz; <0.3%, 100Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 3.0 ohms minimum
- Recommended amplification: 50–500W into 8 ohms on unclipped program
- Maximum recommended cable impedance: 0.1 ohm
- Dimensions: 47.3" (1212mm) H by 15.2" (390mm) W by 22.7" (583mm) D
- Weight: 207.9 lbs (94.5kg)