Rogue Audio RP-5 Preamplifier
The Rogue Audio RP-5 Preamplifier is the companies first preamp based on the groundbreaking new RP-X platform.
Silky smooth yet extraordinarily high tech, the RP-5 sets a new benchmark in performance and functionality. Utilizing four 12AU7 tubes in a mu-follower configuration, the computer optimized circuitry boasts outstanding sonics as well as industry-leading specs.
The RP-5 offers much more than just sonic excellence with numerous features to further enhance your listening experience. The onboard MM/MC phono has user adjustable gain settings ranging from 40 to 60 dB. A wide variety of loading options means your favorite cartridge can be configured to sound its very best. A tube-based headphone circuit offers smooth and detailed sound for your late-night personal audio sessions. Other features include home theater inputs, a processor loop, and mono button. The ten button remote allows you to conveniently access volume, balance, selector, mute, mono, and on/off from your listening position.
The elegant appearance of the RP-5 is enhanced by an easy-to-read VFD display that provides volume, balance, and source information in large easy to read characters.
- Four tube mu-follower design
- Ten function remote control
- VFD display
- Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
- Five pairs of inputs (Line1-4, Phono, or Line 1-5)
- Two pairs of variable outputs
- One pair of fixed outputs
- Processor loop
- Heavy-duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
- Tube-based headphone amp
- 40 - 60 dB gain phono stage
- RIAA equalization within 0.1 DB
- User-adjustable cartridge loading
- Massive power supply
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Auto mute at turn on/turn off
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA!
- Tube complement: 4 x 12AU7/ECC82 tubes
- Frequency response: 1Hz – 100KHz +/- 1 dB
- THD: <0.1%
- Gain line stage: 10 dB
- Rated output: 1V
- Maximum output: 27V RMS
- Output impedance: 500 Ohms
- Gain phono stage: 40dB, 50dB, 55dB, 60dB
- RIAA accuracy: +/- 0.1 dB
- Dimensions: 18.5 ”W X 4.5 ”H X 17” D
- Weight 30 pounds
- Shipping weight 45 pounds
- Power requirements 115/230V – 50/50Hz