Piega Coax C11 Center Channel Speaker
The Piega Coax C11 center channel speaker reproduces virtually all dialogs of a movie. This loudspeaker is therefore responsible for ensuring that each spoken word is understood and does not miss any important detail. The Coax Center 111 masters this task with flying colors thanks to its high-quality chassis and the sound perfectly matched to the other coax models.
TWO LARGE SUBWOOFERS
The two 16 cm diameter UHGQD subwoofers ensure voluminous and deep ranging bass reproduction.
The C111 coaxial ribbon reproduces all midrange and high frequencies, and ensures outstanding speech intelligibility.
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT: 20 - 250 watt
- SENSITIVITY: 90 db/W/m
- IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 35 Hz - 50 kHz
- DIMENSIONS: H 9" x W 22.7" x D 11"
- WEIGHT: 48.5 lbs.
- DESIGN PRINCIPLE: 3-way center loudspeaker system
- DRIVERS: 1 x C111 coaxial ribbon, 2 x 16 cm UHQD® subwoofers
- CONNECTIONS: Multi connectors
- DESIGNS: Cabinet in polished aluminum, gray fabric cover. Black anodized aluminum cabinet, black fabric cover.
We Also Recommend
Demo Wharfedale Stands for Linton Heritage Speakers (Walnut) Pair