Isotek EVO3 Gemini Power Conditioner
The Isotek EVO3 Gemini Power Conditioner is a compact version of the award-winning EVO3 Polaris, featuring just two output sockets rated at 10A.
Gemini is a cost-effective upgrade designed for simple two box audio or audio-visual systems or as a means to extend power outlets from the ISOTEK EVO3 GENESIS ONE Sine wave generators.
The EVO3 Gemini is a compact in size power cleaning and distribution bar measuring just 243mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm in height. It features two individual outlets, which refers back to the central PCB. Most power filters of this style join output sockets together, running each in series. This is an error as Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics will cross-contaminate from one output socket to the next. The electrical architecture and design of Gemini is superior.
The EVO3 Gemini has a unique delta filter topology ensuring class-leading power cleaning of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise. Clean power is then delivered to its two output sockets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination of mains noise. The internal wiring is of the highest standard, pure 6n oxygen-free copper conductor strands with silver-plating offer low resistance and high amperage. A PTFE dielectric is used to protect the conductors as well as giving the ultimate internal power delivering system. Furthermore, 13,500A of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
The internal wiring of IsoTek products synergizes with the range of IsoTek power cables. One critical but overlooked area is maintaining commonality of design and material properties though an audio wiring loom, be it signal carrying cables or your power cable network.
- Number Of Outlets: 2
- Type Of Outlets Uk, Eu, Us, Au & Ch
- Mains Inlet: 10A Iec C14
- Mains Voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Maximum Current: 10A Hrc
- Total Wattage: 2,300W (@230V) / 1,150W (@115V)
- Surge Protection: 13,500A
- Dimensions: (W X H X D) 80 X 45 X 243Mm
- Weight: 0.7Kg
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 30dB
- Central clean power network removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 2 independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination
- 13,500A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Multi-strand 6n OFC silver-plated internal wiring with FEP dielectric
- Use with standard IEC C13 power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available