Demo Rogue Audio RP-7 Preamplifier in Black
Here is our Demo Rogue Audio RP-7 Preamplifier in Black. Included with the unit are the original box and shipping supplies along with the full manufacturer's warranty.
With a perfect blend of tube smoothness and an almost unbelievable level of detail and transparency, the new Rogue Audio RP-7 Preamplifier essentially redefines what a reference-level tube preamplifier can achieve.
The RP-7 is Rogue Audio's first balanced preamplifier designed on the cutting-edge RP-X hardware and software platform and every aspect of the RP-7 design is aimed at maintaining near perfect signal integrity. Beyond the computer-optimized circuit topology, all of the capacitors, resistors, and other critical parts are of ultra-high quality assuring the highest sonic integrity. The sophisticated electrical design is based on pure class A tube amplification with MOSFET output buffering to provide a huge drive along with a super low output impedance.
Beyond the excellent sound, the feature-rich RP-7 provides all of the functions demanded of a luxury hi-end preamp. Included are a home theater bypass, processor loop, mono button, defeatable display, slow start circuitry, and a host of other features. A full-function remote provides additional convenience. Two pairs of XLR balanced inputs and three pairs of RCA line-level inputs allow for numerous source components while two pairs of XLR balanced outputs along with two pairs of RCA variable outputs facilitate a wide range of output connectivity. Also included is a high-power tube-based headphone amplifier capable of driving even the most difficult headphones.
The attractive industrial design includes an easy-to-read OLED display that further enhances the preamp's sleek and elegant appearance. The display provides all relevant information in large easy to read azure tinted characters. The ultra-high quality tactile buttons and knobs further add to the exclusive feel of the RP-7.
- Tube complement: 4 x 12AU7/ECC82 tubes
- Frequency response: 1Hz – 100KHz +/- 1 dB
- THD: <0.1%
- Gain line stage: 14 dB (20dB XLR)
- Rated output: 1V
- Maximum output: 30V
- Output impedance: <10 Ohms
- Dimensions: 18.5 ”W X 4.5 ”H X 17” D
- Weight 30 pounds
- Shipping weight 45 pounds
- Power requirements 115/230V – 50/50Hz
- Four 12AU7 tube mu-follower design
- Ten-function remote control
- OLED display (defeatable)
- Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
- Three pairs of RCA line-level inputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR inputs
- One pair of fixed outputs
- Two pairs of RCA variable outputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR outputs
- Processor loop
- Mono button
- Heavy-duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
- Tube-based high-power headphone amp
- Massive power supply
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Auto mute at turn on/turn off
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- 3-year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA!
Please contact me with any questions you may have regarding the Rogue Audio RP-7 Preamplifier.