Classé Delta STEREO Power Amplifier
The Classé Delta STEREO Power Amplifier distills all of Classé's innovation and knowledge into a compact high-performance stereo amplifier. In situations where dual mono amplifiers can't be accommodated, the Delta STEREO offers uncompromising performance in a single component.
The first 12.5W of power output is pure Class A, and with a total of 250W per channel at its command (over 350W/Ch @ 2Ω), this compact, powerful amplifier drives loudspeakers with utmost confidence.
- Up to 12.5W per Channel delivered in pure Class A operation
- 250W per Channel total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
The Classé Delta STEREO Power Amp delivers exceptional clarity. Every effort has been made to preserve the complete separation between channels, delivering the natural, expansive sound that Classé is legendary for.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with the lowest noise
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
The Classe Delta STEREO Power Amp has a presence. Its capabilities are expressed through design and it looks fantastic in any room or installation. Superb material finishes and a pair of custom-designed illuminated VU meters display power output for both channels beautifully. Delta Series' design concept is to create a monument to sound. This amplifier looks every bit as capable as it sounds.
Schroeder Amplification is proud to be an authorized Classe Dealer. Please call 847-219-8985 or Email Me with any questions concerning price or availability.
- Width: 17.50 in (444 mm)
- Depth: 19.37 in (492 mm)
- Height: 8.74 in (222 mm)
- Gross Weight: 116.4 lbs (52.8 kg)
- Net Weight: 102.3 lbs (46.4 kg)
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 50Ω source impedance): 1Hz – 650kHz
- Continuous Output Power (at 1kHz, 0.1% THD+N) 12.5W / 8Ω delivered in pure class A operation, 250W / 8Ω, 500W / 4Ω (with AC line held constant), 350W / 2Ω (with AC line held constant)
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 500kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω) <0.0016% at 1kHz <0.002% at 10kHz <0.003% at 20kHz
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 90kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω)
- <0.0007% at 1kHz <0.001% at 10kHz <0.0025% at 20kHz
- Peak Output Voltage (nominal AC line) 129Vp-p into 8Ω, 138Vp-p no load
- Input Impedance (at 1kHz, BAL / SE): 82kΩ
- Voltage Gain (at 1kHz, BAL / SE): 29dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE 4:1) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE): <0.0018%
- Intermodulation Distortion (CCIF) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE): <0.004%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: (A wtd in parenthesis) (22kHz BW): 118dB (120dBA)
- Crosstalk (one channel driven to 250W / 8Ω) 124dB (100Hz), 107dB (1kHz), 90dB (10kHz)
- Slew Rate: 75V / μs
- Output Impedance: 0.009Ω (100Hz), 0.009Ω (1kHz), 0.012Ω (10kHz)
- Damping Factor(at 1kHz, ref 8Ω): 850
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985