Classé Delta MONO Power Amplifier
The Classé Delta MONO Power Amplifier embodies exquisite, controlled, unending power.
A perfectly detailed enclosure cradles a highly innovative blend of technologies and hand-selected components which deliver effortless, refined sound.
The Delta MONO from Classé is crafted for exceptional performance and durability – every detail is superbly refined. The first 35W of power is pure Class A, and with over 300W per unit total (1,000W @ 2Ω) at its command, Delta MONO will confidently control any loudspeaker.
- Up to 35W delivered in pure Class A operation
- 300W per unit total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
The Delta MONO delivers the utmost clarity in everything you hear. Every detail communicates a natural, authoritative sound. An expansive dynamic range with infinitesimal noise delivers unsurpassed fidelity to the musical source. Start listening.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with the lowest noise
- Fully balanced output stage and balanced circuitry
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
The Classe Delta MONO Power Amplifier continues the companies reputation for monumental design. The amplifier creates an immediate presence in any room or installation through its unique form and superb materials. The illuminated VU meter beautifully communicates output with elegance and detail. This is an amplifier that looks as iconic as it sounds.
- Harmony between minimal design and unrivaled performance
- Luxurious anodized aluminum body
- Custom, illuminated VU meters
- Perfectly complements other components in the Delta family
Thanks to the unique ICTunnel™ cooling technology, Delta MONO is stackable and rack-able in a way no conventionally-cooled amplifier can match. Internal temperature is continuously monitored and controlled, ensuring performance in any configuration. Combined with Delta MONO’s construction, ICTunnel supports a lifetime of unrivaled amplification performance.
- Proprietary ICTunnel™ temperature regulation technology
- Power-on to optimal temperature in minutes
- Active sensing and regulation of optimal amplifier temperature
- Low-noise operation suitable for studio applications
Schroeder Amplification is proud to be an authorized Classe Dealer. Please call 847-219-8985 or Email Me with any questions concerning price or availability.
- Width: 17.50 in (444 mm)
- Depth: 19.37 in (492 mm)
- Height: 8.74 in (222 mm)
- Gross Weight: 111.6 lbs (50.6 kg)
- Net Weight: 97.7 lbs (44.3 kg)
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 50Ω source impedance): 1Hz – 650kHz
- Continuous Output Power (at 1kHz, 0.1% THD+N): C300W / 8Ω
- 600W / 4Ω, 1000W / 2Ω (with AC line held constant)
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 500kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω): <0.0016% at 1kHz <0.0018% at 10kHz <0.0028% at 20kHz
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 90kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω): <0.0005% at 1kHz <0.0006% at 10kHz <0.0015% at 20kHz
- Peak Output Voltage (nominal AC line): 148Vp-p into 8Ω, 156Vp-p no load
- Input Impedance (at 1kHz, BAL / SE): 82kΩ
- Voltage Gain (at 1kHz, BAL / SE): 29dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE 4:1) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE): <0.001%
- Intermodulation Distortion (CCIF) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE) <0.002%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A wtd in parenthesis) (22kHz BW) 117dB (119.5dBA)
- Slew Rate: 72V / μs
- Output Impedance: 0.01Ω (100Hz), 0.011Ω (1kHz),
- 0.015Ω (10kHz)
- Damping Factor (at 1kHz, ref 8Ω): 700
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985