Bryston SP4 16 Channel Immersive Theater Processor - DISCONTINUED
The Bryston SP4 16 Channel Immersive Theater Processor makes it possible to build a theater in your home that can far surpass the enjoyment of your local cineplex.
With full support for the most popular new immersive surround formats, your room will transport you straight to the movie set. The SP4 is our most configurable product ever. With its high channel count, 20 bands of EQ per channel, large number of inputs and outputs, control system compatibility, and easy-to-use iOS and web apps, the SP4 will certainly be a top choice for command of your new home cinema. When mated with a selection of Bryston amplifiers and loudspeakers, you will experience a sound system like no other.
- Supports up to 16 channel Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro3D immersive theater systems.
- Fully configurable channel options with over 100 different loudspeaker layouts are possible
- Room calibration with Dirac Live, Room EQ Wizard, or manual channel EQ
- Control from any web-enabled device, dedicated iPad app, or most home automation systems plus universal remote systems like URC and Logitech Harmony
- 4K HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliant (with new HDMI board)
- 2nd zone support
- Unused channels in primary theater can be used to create secondary theater, audio-video, or audio-only zones
- Simple setup and reliable operation
- Remote control included
- Now available in 17" black or silver Cubed Series dress panels. Rackmount ears included
- Now includes Monitoring License: Install a microphone permanently in the theater making it possible to ask service technicians to remotely measure frequency response. Also, see the monitoring page of WebUI for diagnostic information about the SP4.
- Dimensions: 17”W x18.25”D x 6.25”H
- Weight: 29 lbs (13 kg)
- Audio Formats: Up to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro3D, PCM 192/24
- Channels: 16 Channels fully assignable
Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Inputs: RCA configurable as 7.1 group or 4 pairs of stereo.
- Digital Inputs: 7 HDMI (3 ea. HDMI 2.0 600 MHz, 4 ea. HDMI 1.4 speeds) all HDCP 2.2. 3 ea. Toslink, 3 ea. RCA S/PDIF
- Analog Outputs: 16 ea. assignable XLR output, 2 ea. XLR dedicated left/right stereo downmix
- Digital Outputs: 2x HDMI (mirrored, output #2 full 4K HDR)
- Control Inputs: RJ-45 10/100 ethernet, IR I/O 1/8" mini
Please call me at 847-217-8985 to discuss availability or feel free to send me an email. Just let me know what model you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as possible!