Bryston BIT AVR 2 Series Isolation Transformers
One simply cannot have distortion-free audio playback without clean power. Enter the Bryston BIT AVR 2 Series Isolation Transformers.
Sure, Bryston's analog equipment has exceptional power supplies which filter incoming AC effectively, but the performance improvement gained from providing your whole system with unimpeded clean power is remarkable. The AVR series the additional benefit of stabilizing voltage ensures that your equipment is operating most efficiently regardless of main conditions.
The Bryston BIT20 AVR 2 Series Isolation Transformers add extra power output handling and mechanical isolation of the transformer, for even further reduced in-room noise.
- Stabilizes output voltage at or very near 120V with input voltages ranging from 85-135V.
- Ethernet and RS232 interfaces permit automatic e-mail notification of faults, compatibility with home automation systems, cloud-based monitoring through 3rd party systems.
- Switch-on safety delay of 5 seconds when power is restored after a blackout.
- Individually addressable outlet zones
- Power-up sequencing with a programmable delay between zones
- Scheduling features (up to 6 events per day per zone)
- The automatic reboot feature allows remote restart of routers, and modems if the internet connection is lost.
- Superb transformer-based isolation from AC mains noise does not restrict current flow.
- Narrow Bandwidth Technology allows only a narrow AC bandwidth by effectively cutting high-frequency noise components before they reach your equipment.
- Series Mode Surge Suppression is active and clamps power surges at only 2 volts above nominal making it far more effective than sacrificial MOV-based devices.
- Medical grade power outlets on North America models.
- Dimensions (in.): 17 or 19 X 19 X 8
- Weight (lbs): 90
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Current: 20A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- AC Inlet Type: IEC 20A
- No. Outputs: 10 ea.
Please don't hesitate to reach out.
Or give me a call at 847-217-8985