DISCONTINUED Bryston BDA-2 DAC
Digital audio is the fastest moving segment of the high-performance audio equipment industry. Equipment manufactured today often outperforms far more expensive equivalents designed years ago. What makes the Bryston BDA-2 special is that even though the BDA-2 was introduced in 2012, its performance is still regarded as top-notch among today's worthy competitors. The BDA-2 supports high-resolution PCM from your choice of sources including disc players, servers, and streaming systems and converts it to ultra-clean analog audio. If you are in it for the music and not the format-wars, the BDA-2 is a great choice.
- 8 different inputs including 1 ea. USB, 1 ea. AES/EBU, 2 ea. S/PDIF RCA, 2 ea. S/PDIF BNC, and 2 ea. Toslink
- PCM support up to 192 kHz / 32 bit
- User-selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232 or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 2.75 H x 12 D|
|Weight||15 lbs | 7 kg|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz: ±0.1dB|
|Voltage Output:||XLR: 4V | RCA: 2V|